Love and Radiation

Day 4:
     So many problems in this place, its really hard to decide which one to tackle first. The local mob has a strangle hold on the people here, taking all the money that they manage to scrape together for "protection". What a crock. I had planned to join them and work my way to the top of their little organization but the spoiled fish that I choked down for dinner on my second day made me think again. The disaster severed gas and power lines in the area, hence the reason I have no stove, fridge or electricity in my bunker. I'm forced to use my improvised grill to cook the fish that I catch from the pond behind my place and with no way to store it, it goes bad pretty quickly. I do NOT recommend eating spoiled fish to ANYONE, by the way. Puke city. So I decided to join the culinary career and hopefully catch the attention of some famous chefs who would be willing to come to the region and help us out. Some good food and electricity could go a long way here. I was able to get a big leg up do to the connections I had made as a Wonder Child and they started me off as a mixologist which was pretty cool but I moved on from that and now I'm a line cook. Only so many ways to serve fish, ya know?

     In other news... I met someone. Her name is Miko Ojo and she's absolutely radiant. As soon as I saw her walking down my sad little street, I was hooked. I hit her with an enchanting introduction which made her swoon instantly and she was mine.

I knew there was a reason for those rose petals in my pockets



We talked for a little while and I told her who I was and why I was here. She was impressed and willing to help so I asked her to move in with me. I know, I know. You're probably thinking "Jeez, slow down there, Casanova." but we both agreed, fixing two problems at once is better than just fixing one. Plus I really like her and I think she likes me. I know that one person can't fix all these problems alone. It's going to take an army or at least... a family. Maybe one day, Miko and I can have that but for now, we need to focus on getting help to this region. Things are bad here and unless we do something, they're only going to get worse. I'll keep this updated. Wish us luck.

-Isaiah

I stole a kiss from Miko right before I asked her to move in. I have a good feeling about this.

Comments