A Star Is Born!

Day 40:
     Hello again from Glassbolt. I'm in better spirits than I've ever been! I'm a dad! A quick spin and a burst of colorful sparkles and our perfect little girl was born. We decided to name her Aurora.


Welcome to the world, little one.


     Aurora is already a toddler if you can believe it (it's been a while since I've written). She keeps Miko and I on our toes, for sure. 



     I do feel horrible for not being able to bathe my poor kid but there's nothing to be done about it, not until more people become aware of what's going on here in Glassbolt and come to help. Miko is just days away from topping her career. I can't wait to fill my bookshelves with every skill book imaginable. And if that's not exciting enough news, maybe this will be...


     Aurora's going to be a big sister!

Comments